It was the last day of uni yesterday. You had a test in the morning and then you finished your assignment and I was able to meet up with you at around 12. We went to HSB to look for the drop box for your paper. It took us a while to find it, as we were looking on the wrong floor. FAIL.Speaking of fails. It took you so long to find the card! GOSH! >:D< My boyfriend is so funny.

Anyway, we took the free bus to Britomart and I was threatening to kidnap you and make you miss class. Of course I didn't do it, but still, there was a huge possibility that I would have.
We went to Westfield and we saw a glimpse of JELLOW. Haha, plus we got to see some awesome cards. It's becoming a hobby, looking at cards and taking videos of you.
Window shopping is always fun especially when its with you. :"> The kiss me and flower was so cute on you! Hihihihi. :))
After eating we went back to uni, I took you to your class. I went to meet up with Pin and Karyn and we went to the Sky Tower. Where we were able to take a lot of pictures! <3
Dinner was nice. I was able to get a lot of the latest gossip. Momotea was ok. I finally got the pearls, the Hulu Cat slush without the pearls were a total fail. HAHAHAHA. But the best part was the time I spent with you! Walking and bus rides included.
I promise to behave from now on. You too!
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I like you! >:*<
"We are often unprepared for the truth, which is why truth is revealed to us progressively" - Chip Brogden
No comments:
Post a Comment