Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flaming Touches

Dear FT,

HAPPY One week! :)

So this is it. We've made it to a full week. Congratulations!

Last Wednesday was day two of courting you. I opted to go for the RAWR-ing dinosaur. I wasn't able to take a picture of it though. We met up in the library and I was able to give it to you there. And then I wrote this note on a piece of paper and I forgot to color the RAWR part. :)) I colored it while you were studying. Haha, and then we did the whole thing again. Thanks for giving me another chance. >:D<

I was with you for lunch, as well as dinner! Wow, it's been great being with you.



And then today I gave you a card. FAIL. Hahaha, you got here before I could write on it. YOUUUU! :* Today was really interesting. I never knew time could fly by so fast. You were amazing. :)



Yours,
Tata

P.S. I like you!

P.P.S. >:*< and more!

1 comment:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete