Dear FT,
Busy week again, but it's finally over for me. Lucky! :)
I kidnapped you this morning so you couldn't study. Sorry >.<, but I just really wanted some alone time with you. I'm so evil. I keep on distracting you!
We went down Albert park and crossed the bridge to AUT. I kissed you in the middle of the bridge in front of everybody. I bought some chocolate korean pancakes for you to eat. Mwahahaha... And then we scoured Elliot St. for other things we can eat. I ended up buying some sushi and that red bean donut. Did you like it?
We sat down near down fountain at High St. >:) I stole kisses from you! Hahaha!
To be honest the hour and a half wasn't enough for me. I wanted to spend more time with you. I was even considering missing class, but anyway, I had class and you went away and then I waited for you to come back and I snuck a card into your bag which you still haven't seen. Fail. Hopefully you spot it sometime today.
Good luck on your test Potato. >:D< Thank you for being with me!
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I like you! :*
"You are what I never knew I always wanted." - Fools Rush In


No comments:
Post a Comment