Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fortunate Toaster

Last week was great!

I wasn't able to write about all the days, but here's a couple of small snippets. So we don't forget. ;)

August 23, Monday, you weren't in uni. I was still a bit sick, but I was able to get to uni. Late for the Ops lab though. I had my Marketing test this day. The test was ok. Did you know I lost my phone this day and someone returned it. @___@

August 24, Tuesday, is a day I can't remember. Oh gosh! I'm going to ask you. >:) You replied "Nagkita tayo?" What kind of response is that? I need details! Oh wait, did I go home early? ARGH. I can't remember. FAIL. Elaborate! Ok, you remembered. This was that day when I went to meet up with you and Karyn for lunch, and then we ended up having Chinese, but then you had to go and then we went shopping! Oh yeah! Awesome! :*


August 25, Wednesday, was my Ops test. We met up in the library and we had lunch together. It was the day you discovered the Chocolate with Nuts Korean Pancake. Woot! We had Hulu Cat too.

YAY.


August 26, Thursday, was our morning thursdate and my failed card in your bag surprise. I already have a separate entry for that. Here's the link (Floating Wink).


August 27, Friday, was your test and we had dinner with friends. :} But we also spent lunch together in Westfield. I made a separate entry for that as well. :*
Here's the link (Furtive Throws)!

Woohoo. Recaps are so much fun!

I'm not sure how many times I'm going to be with you during the break. Hopefully I don't miss you too much!

-_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment