Potato,
I'm getting addicted to you and I think its not healthy. :))
This was our first Saturday together and we got to sleep beside each other as a bonus. Awesome. We went to KG's surprise birthday party and I really had fun. Did you have fun? I was with you most of the time, but you got pretty sleepy early on. Did you drink a lot? I can't remember anything.
I do remember certain things though. >:) You're too much! Joke!
Oh dear mashimaro, what will happen to us? Huh?
Waking up beside you/Not really sleeping beside you is great. How will I ever sleep alone again? Haha, where are we going anyway? I really don't know. Are you scared? I'm not. I think. I really should switch my late evening blogging sessions to the morning. My head is pretty much wasted from this point and I'm starting to type random babbles.
I'll probably update this sometime tomorrow.
Till I see you again!
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I like you. MORE.

No comments:
Post a Comment