Saturday, August 14, 2010

Frisson Tales

Mashimaro,

You've just transformed into a fat white rabbit to me. Wikipedia describes him as someone who is "not above using violence to impose his will on others" RAWR!

So today was day four of courting Tonio. It was a partial success? Maybe, it depends on the result. I gave you this cute little box with chocolate hearts on the inside. I forgot to take a picture of it. I was kind of in a hurry and I wasn't able to get you a card cause you finished earlier than expected. FAIL. And then I sort of blew my cover and you saw me before you were able to open my locker. FAIL part deux.

But it seemed that you were surprised! :"> Woot. Are you going to say yes to me anytime soon? Haha, I hope so!

I got to spend a majority of the day with you. It was great. I feel clingy, I should stop. Hahahaha. <3

You rushed in the morning to get on the same bus with me. Thank you! And then you were with me after lunch. Thank you again! And then you even went home with me. Thank you so much!

You're making it impossible for me to go on a day without you, you should stop. Or not. It depends. :)

Yours,
Tata

P.S. I like you

"Kisses honeyed by oblivion" - George Eliot

You're so vain!


No comments:

Post a Comment