Dear FT,
My previous recap of the overall awesome week turned into a rant. Sorry! -_- This is take two.
I should meditate off all the bad vibes first. RAWR.
Bad vibes are gone. <3
August 17, was a Tuesday. It was breakfast picnic day. My darn phone decided to kill off its internal speakers on me, so I had to put you on speakers every time I called you. I remember we were talking the night before and I was trying to color the rest of the signs. I failed to finish it because you thought I was doing something important. Rats! I had to do it on the bus. :))
I was also looking at metservice every so often to check if it would rain or not. It didn't. :) I was at high street looking for dessert when you finished class. It was a good... morning.
After my class, I went to watch a movie ("sine") with Andrea and Reena. You decided to wait for me. You were supposed to do your assignment but you fell asleep. Tsk tsk.
I went back up to get my things and then we went to Britomart. Oh wait, we went to get some cake first. :) And then we waited for the bus, but we weren't able to get a seat. It's your fault! :))
HAHAHAHAHA.
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I like you!
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous" - Ingrid Bergman
No comments:
Post a Comment