Monday, September 13, 2010

Funny Thinking


As I'm typing this, my clock says it's 3:42am. I don't have a reason why I'm still up at this weird time of night other than waiting for you to finish your essay. I have a feeling that I should be doing something, but I can't seem to remember so I'm at a loss of what to do. Look, I even drew a picture of you!

The more I think about it, the less waiting for you makes sense. It's not like I'm helping you with your essay anyway. And it's not like staying awake and waiting for you would have an impact on what you're doing. Hmmm... I don't know. I just want to stay up because you're still up. It's hard to explain really. And no, I don't do this usually.

Maybe it's because I like you. A lot. Or because I lesbian you. Oops, I meant lesbianS. Or maybe even that OTHER L WORD. :O

It's Monday! I get to see you again tomorrow. Hurray!

Yours,
Tonio

1 comment: