My dearest boyfriend,
I've been writing blogs for a long time. Each one I abandon after a couple of entries, just to start a new one after a while. The last blog I made, I left to write for you (sort of). At the start of our relationship, I wanted to write this blog to show me how our relationship progressed and to serve as a memory bank of all the things we were going to do.
I'm not very good at remembering things and this was a way to make me remember, but amusingly as I continually wrote about us, the more my feelings for you grew. It grew to a point where I'm now motivated to write it for you, so that you won't forget that were good. That what we have is good, if not great.
I decided to show you this for our first monthsary, because I wanted you to see my thoughts, feelings and random posts. I also wanted you to remember what we did and what we have. I'm also sharing this blog with you. You can write in it if you want to. :">
Happy first month! I hope we have more and more amazing months to come.
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I lesbians you.

No comments:
Post a Comment