Dear Lesbians,
Our monthsary celebration last Monday was interesting. A lot of things happened that I don't even know what to write. It brought a lot of things to me and now I've come to realize a lot of things.
Last Wednesday was the BBQ. It was great hanging out with friends and being with you. It was sad that you had to leave quite early on, but its was good that I still get to be with you.
Today, we saw each other again. Being with you is simply... addicting.
Tomorrow is another day with you, how am I supposed to spend the next three days after that? Let's see what'll happen.
Write back again on the weekend!
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I lesbians you. :">
"Obsession is a young man's game, and my only excuse is that I never grow old" - Michael Caine
No comments:
Post a Comment