Dear FT,
I'm really sorry for what just happened. Too much drama I guess. I wanted to talk to you tonight because we didn't get to spend much time together but you didn't reply so I thought you were sleeping but then I found out on Facebook that you were awake the whole time and then you replied and then drama drama drama. I'm really sorry. I'm going to try and sleep in a bit, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight. I'm not really sure if you're not annoyed at me anymore, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
It's alright to be annoyed. It's alright to be angry, mad or sad. It's not going to be always super happy all the time. So please, if I did something stupid, be angry at me. Tell me I was being stupid. Tell me to stop it with the drama. Don't suppress those negative feelings. I've done you wrong before, but you just brushed it aside and acted almost like nothing happened. I guess it was "okay" back then because there was no "us" yet. But now, please, if you're angry with me, please be angry with me? Let it out.
Again, I'm sorry. Oo na, makulit na. Thanks for the card, and I also read the poem. I hope things get better when/if see each other tomorrow.
Love,
FT
P.S. I lesbians you. :*
No comments:
Post a Comment