Dear FT,
Another day, another step. As each day passes, my like for you grows and grows. :">
Yesterday was interesting. As usual your visits bring about interesting things. We had popcorn, pistachio gelato, bread from bakers delight and your cassava cake. :D It was fun, eating, enjoying each other's company and lazily hanging around among other things. Thank you for coming.
It was fun going back and forth from my house to Botany. HAHAHAHA. It was so sad we missed your bus. Look at this picture I took. It has potatoes in the background.
Awesome day with you as usual. Sorry you missed your bus. I hope you had a good time.
Today was Thursday and we didn't have our Thursdate. Haha, its ok though, Wednesday made it all better and I get to see you tomorrow. Woot! You went to uni and you thought I went without telling you. HAHAHAHAHA. >:*< Of course I'd tell you!
All my depressing thoughts seem to fly out of my head when I talk to you. So always talk to me. Please. :*
I like you. A lot.
I can't wait to see you again.
Yours,
Tata
P.S. I like you and maybe lesbian you. ;)
"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." - Mary Engelbreit


No comments:
Post a Comment