Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flowing Thumps

Dear FT,

I was really happy to see you yesterday!

We met up at around 9 AM, I was getting some cash out and you surprised me from behind. We walked to the train station which is why your sick right now. :(

There weren't a lot of people on the platform that early, so I was able to hug and steal kisses from you. It was my first time to ride a train and it took us less than 2 minutes to reach Sylvia Park. :| Hoyts was still closed when we got there so we were able to look around at Whitcoulls for a bit. We browsed magazines, children's books, fiction, comics and coffee table books. We looked at the cards of course, among other things.


When were finally able to get our tickets, we had to wait around before the movie started. We took a picture in one of those photo booths. I really enjoyed that. Haha!

The movie was great and as a bonus, I enjoyed being close to you while we were watching.


Lunch at burger fuel was awesome. Next time I bet I can finish my own and you only have to help me a bit. HAHAHAHAHA... Going around Sylvia Park and meeting people, looking at shops is something I really enjoy when I'm with you (but please destroy the purple wigged picture. PLEASE!).



Going back to Panmure, mixing up the trains, buying things, walking to your house, entering your house, seeing your family and slightly talking to them was... interesting. I think it was one of the most funnily stressful things I've done. Maybe it's because I really like you or something. This is crazy. You're crazy. Being with you makes me crazy. I really like you.

I really really do. I want to be with you. All the time. I can probably live without you, but I feel like I'd be happier if I was with you. That's what you make me feel. Sometimes when the day is about to end, I anticipate us parting, because at that moment I feel the strongest urge to kiss you. To kiss you in a way that will keep me satisfied until the next time I see you.

I want to kiss you right now.

Yours,
Tata

P.S. I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment