Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FT

Why hello there stranger,

How are you? Are you feeling much better adjusted in the land of suman and pancit? :{ Growing a mustache aye? Joke, I don't really know. Haven't seen you in ages and I've been really slacking off in my facebook stalking duties. Rawr.

I've missed you a lot. My laptop nightmare has driven me to an absolute wave of insanity. I cried talking to a call center agent who claims they're in Australia when obviously they are not. :| Frustration overload. As each grueling moments passes, I honestly wished you were here to save me.

On the other hand, your absence sort of let me see myself better. I'm stuck in a rut and I know it. When you were here, I used you as an excuse to put things off, but now that you're not here anymore, I've realized that those days are over. I still have time and I suppose I'm going to use that time to actually get my act together. I miss you, I really do, I don't want to, but I do. :( I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or not, but not talking to you somehow lessens the miserable feeling of missing you. It's so weird. Maybe not talking makes me forget to miss you, even for a while.

I wanted to break it off with you because I knew that missing you would just be terrible, and then when you left, I made it even worse by clinging on to you in a way I wasn't supposed to. I'm not going to do that anymore love. I don't want you to worry about me anymore. Just have fun there, don't get more credit for me. You'll be there for only a couple more weeks, it's best you spend it on the things that will make you happy there. I've topped up more this week than I can count and it's ridiculous. I thought minutes spent talking to you would actually help me feel better, but I was wrong. It only works if we both feel the same way. Now all I feel is animosity towards the situation. That's going to change because I'm really happy for you and I'm going to keep myself busy.

My grandparents are here! So that means more things to do and less missing you. I love you. I love you. I love you. :*

Despite being boyfriendless (semi), laptopless and jobless this Christmas season, self satisfaction has attacked me like they were fated to do so and this has given me inspiration (it's only a few hours old so give it some time to flourish). I'm going to be fine, you're going to be fine. I wish I could see you. I love you. Take care.

I'm still here when you come back anyway.

I hope you're happy,
Tata

P.S. I get over dramatic when I'm trying not to miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment