Friday, December 10, 2010

FT

I'm still money less. My easy access account is hungry for money! I should know by the 15th if I can get half of my target money at least. :)) I'll try and improve my chances on the weekend. I'll work on it really hard. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Anyway in work news, I've submitted my crappy two paged resume. I really think I should have put a little bit more effort into it, but I'm putting it off till the weekend. What's bugging me though is the fact that the "Job Application" note on my phone has been there for ages and I've only been actively searching for one this week. (And then failing to press the apply button out of my feelings of inadequacy)

On a side note: I still haven't gone to get my phone fixed. :| This has to stop. Days of excessive procrastination will forever ruin my life and my phone.

Love, I think my life may not go anywhere. It's even possible that I'm going to be the next spokesperson for failure. Would you still love me, even after that?

Ok, i should get ready soon, because I'm going to Karyn's house at around 5 or 6. Boo. I miss you love. Catch you next year. ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to succeed love. Hard work lang yan. :)

    And for the record, whatever happens, I'll still love you. :*

    ReplyDelete