Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 5

Today, I had lunch with my blockmates and some other friends that were close to our block. We ate at LaMesa Grill at Trinoma. The food was okay, but the servings were a bit small. I still ate a lot though. After that we were supposed to watch HP7, but the schedule we saw on ClickTheCity was wrong so some of us didn't watch because they had to leave. I've been saying this a lot, but it's true, everybody has asked me about you. They want to meet you, to get to know you. I'm hoping one day you get to meet them. All of them. I also got a haircut in a Bench Fix salon. And for the record, I hate SM North. Too many people AND more importantly, not enough signs for restrooms. I was on the 3rd floor and had to go down to the first floor because it was the only clearly marked restroom. GOSH. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment