Thursday, December 9, 2010
Day 10
I didn't get to talk to you today. And you didn't tell me what was bothering you. Anyway, Angelo and I went to SM North and Trinoma today. We also watched Skyline (not worth the money!) and walked around because we wanted to see how big SM North really is. It's kind of difficult to take in its hugeness, because it's divided into three. Although you could say that each of those three could pass as a mall by themselves. And oh, while we were walking outside SM North, somebody grabbed my shoulder which really surprised me. When I turned around there was a girl and a guy behind me. I had my "WTF?!" face on until she said that she was Tiff! Hahaha. Wow. Talk about a random encounter. And I just had a haircut! That was funny, weird, random and awesome all at the same time! Oh my dear Tata, I wonder what you're up to? You're not telling me much love. Hope we can talk soon! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment