Friday, December 3, 2010
Day 4
I think this day was the most expensive one in my life. Hahaha. I ate so much! Today I got to meet most of my friends' girlfriends. Will I ever get the chance to introduce you to them as well? Because it was really fun meeting them, and I think it would be nice if you got to know my friends too. It was really great being with my friends again, it felt like I belonged but then again, I kind of felt alone, because they had someone to hold hands with, someone to hug. I missed you a bit more. Anyway, I think you're going to win our little contest! For lunch, I went to the Beach House in UP, then to House of Sisig. For snacks, we went to Coffee Bean in Ayala TechnoHub. We stayed there for almost 5 hours! After that, we went to Kanin Club for dinner! My stomach is soooo big! Is yours too? Are you eating a lot? I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment