This is a month of promises. We're pushing the big seven, and as undutiful I am in my updates with this blog. I feel a blip coming on. You know blips. Those moments when the balloon just loses air and goes bliiiiiiiiiiiip. Or is it bloooop.
Anyway, I'm waiting for something to happen and I don't know what it is. I'm growing restless and I wish I could tell you what I want to happen so you'll do it and we'll be ok. Except, I don't know what it is and I can't tell you something I don't know.
A few months ago. :"> Even though I ripple our relationship with my weirdness, certain moments just make it better. I'm waiting for something to happen, but I don't know what it is yet.
Lost,
Tata
P.S. Don't you find it weird replacing the vowel of lost produces different meanings. Last = Behind, Lest = To avoid, List = A series of words, Lost = Wandering without direction, Lust = Well you know.
So random. :O

No comments:
Post a Comment