Monday, April 25, 2011

Freezing Temperatures

Dear blog,

It feels so cold. And it's not just because of the approaching winter and rain pouring down these past few days. I don't know, it might be just me but Tata's seems so cold towards me right now. Do I have a right to even complain? We're still technically not together, so I don't know. Anyway, I just feel that the texts have been so formal, and all the spontaneity has just disappeared.

I went to her place this past Saturday. She was quiet and aloof most of the time. I felt really weird and kind of out of place. But that all changed after a few games of Mod Nation Racers. I saw the old Tata come back. The fun-loving, clingy, exciting Tata. I miss her already.

Oh well, I guess this is just a guy in denial rambling on and on. Forgive me.

-Tonio

P.S. I love you Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment