Beyond Infinity With You

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frozen Timer

Dear Blog,

We decided to take some time off for now. I hope our time spent apart will indeed help us grow and mature so that we can be better.

Dear Tata,

I love you. I still want to be with you. I'm still here if you need me.
Posted by Tonio at 11:08 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (16)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • Final Time?
      • Freezing Temperatures
      • Frozen Timer
      • Fleeing Together
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (59)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (20)

Labels

airport Apology arrival Awesome ba na na naaaa Beginning Card Continuous countdown Courtship departure Dinner Drawing end? Facebook Feelings food future Hands High Street Honesty hot Hugs I intense jetlag Kisses Korean Pancake L word La Porchetta Like Love Lunch Mashimaro Miss MOAR Momotea Money Woes Monthsary More Movie Obsession Philippines Pictures Procrastinate Random rawr Recap Sad Saturday seduction September sexy Sleep Sorry Staying Up Sylvia Park Tata Text Thursdate Tonio understanding Uni UP Update Us Video Call Waiting Wednescapade Westfield You

Contributors

  • Gitanna
  • Tonio
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.