Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feeling Touched

Hello blog,

Tonio doesn’t like you. :(

Boo, so the second of March brings good news. First we are fat, oh joy! Next I’ve seen Tonio more times these weeks as compared to before. So super yay! (Tonio - Super yay din kasi din a niya ako aawayin!) However the most celebrated news is that his road to jobhood is finally moving towards a more exciting path.

Recapping February might be a hard one for me, but I shall try.

The last day of February was the first day of uni. Agitation sort of came in during the weekend making a not so good addition to the “getting angry for the smallest things” weekends I’ve been having.

I might have to cheat this one out and just wish I get to this on the next blog post coming soon because I'm going to be preparing for bed. Ok? :)

See ya soon.

I love you Tonio!

Love,
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment