Friday, September 30, 2011

Frigidaire Tonio

Hello blog,

I'm quite the lucky little girlfriend to have a boyfriend as loving as him. This week was full of ups and downs, but I was able to end it with lots of love and gratitude.

My busy week keeps me away from Tonio, but it makes me feel really special when he finds a way to come and see me. I was planning to go see him last Tuesday, however I've already made some plans I had to push through with. Wednesday was supposed to be an after school quick date, but it turned into the quest of the missing wallet. -_-

I thought I wasn't going to see him last Thursday, but I did! He even asked me out! :"> I was so kilig! We had noodles because I was craving noodles.

The truth is, this week was supposed to be money saving week. It was a complete disaster. I spent and spent and spent. However, Tonio was really supportive about the whole thing. He encouraged me and he tried to keep me from spending.I failed, but it's okay.

What's not as okay is eating out and spending too much. Specifically, me making him spend so much. I was thinking of buying him the noodles, I should've. He asked me out, but I insisted on those noodles (that he didn't finish).

My love is not working at the moment, and whatever money he gets I feel as if he spends on me. Point in case, we went out again today and he treated me Pita Pit and American Hotdogs. @___@ I'm a pig and he's a babe. The money he got from baking, he spent to feed me. :|

"Love, I really like it when we go out. I know, it's so expensive and money it tight. Plus, it's true that I might go overboard and over-stressed with a lot of things (like paying bills), but I really enjoy being with you. I hate not having money because it feels so restricting, so I can only imagine how you feel. But going out with you is really nice, if we only you can stop me from spending. :O

Alam mo you should let me treat you (or make me treat you). Honestly though, even if I always feel a little giddy pag dinadate mo ako and linilibre mo ako (kasi parang ang special ko), double naman yung guilt because I know you want a lot of things as well and inuubos ko money mo. :S

So maybe, just let me spend na lang muna, or we should really budget! @___@ GIVE ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NA! Uubusin ko na lang yung money mo pag may work ka na >:)) Joke! Well, basta! There should really be a system."

<3
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment