Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fortune's Touch

Dear blog,

I'm sure you've been wondering where we have been. Why we've been gone for more than a month or why there were no anniversary posts.

Well just so you know we aren't broken up! Phew!

Unluckily, we seem to be too busy to post things in. I would disagree (Tonio has a lot of time), but he just wants to post stuff when we fight. >:( Kidding! (I'm only half joking!) He doesn't even reply to my posts. :( Drama! :O

Anyway, we've been doing okay, so don't be too worried. Let me show you the pictures:

Tonio: Your dress is so shapeless. Me: -_-

We were fighting, he was trying to make it up with food.
(No, we didn't fight because of my shapeless dress)

Anniversary! <3 He asked me to be "officially" his girlfriend again.

I visit him and we ate kebab! I bought him a "Poo log".

We walked around the city as tourists and ate at BONGANE.

I'm drunk from your love at Kg's birthday.

We were feeling Japanese at Panmure. We also went to the library,

Taiwanese Festival = So much food.

Newmarket. I was doing my essay and he waited for me! @__@

Too cool at real groovy. NOT.

Fashion Weekend! <3

DOUBLE CHIN at the rugby world cup!

Spring at Albert Park before his Boy's Night Out!

See, we got some great memories stored at my laptop! More to come soon. I hope! <3

Love,
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment