Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 0 - Philippines

Flight day. Plane left at around 1:30pm NZT and was set to arrive in Brunei at around 11pm NZT. The food provided on the plane was surprisingly okay, but that didn't take away the pain my butt was feeling just sitting for around 9 hours. I tried texting you when we got to Brunei but Vodafone didn't have coverage so we had to buy stuff from Coffee Bean to get the key for their WiFi so we could all say that we were in Brunei already. After almost 3 hours playing Pusoy Dos, we finally got to board our plane home. We couldn't get over the hot and humid temperature once we got down. We headed over to the baggage claim area only to find out that they LEFT OUR BAGS IN BRUNEI. Maybe a third of us passengers were affected, Angelo and Pin included. We arrived at around 4:30am NZT but we got out of the airport at around 6:40am NZT. I found it difficult to breathe at first. Funny, that's what I was complaining about NZ when we first came here as well. We went to Jollibee and were pretty shocked by the prices. 1pc Burger Steak is now P55 and 2pc is now P75. Only about a P15 increase since the last time I got one. But the most shocking price was that the 2pc Chickenjoy, which used to be around P85, is now P130! WHAT. THE. HECK. ANG MAHAL. We got home at around 8am NZT and I slept at around 8:30am NZT.

No comments:

Post a Comment