Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fish Touring

Hello Blog,

You've missed a lot of drama! It's already June and poor May did not receive any updates of love. TT

I have no stories, as I cannot remember them. May was a blur of work and constant projects! @_____@


05-04 - Graduation, you asked me to be there. And I was. HAHAHAHAHA! I shouldn't have gone, so I could punish you! MWAHAHAHAHA! Joke! -_-




05-05 - DATE! Ok, so we were in this huge fight. But we still went out, that's <3 for you.


We had a fight this night. It was mainly because you didn't want to go home with me. :( It doesn't seem to make sense, but I felt so insecure. Ugh.

You always seem to be waiting for me. Why? Thank you for being patient.

May brought about lots of fights and naughtiness. :* I <3 YOU. A bit.

Kisses,
Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment