Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fortune Tortured

Dear Love,

This is the first day of the year. A year filled with the promise of infinite opportunities. If I think about the what might be's for this year, my heart is filled with so much hope that it can be a better year.

However, I can never forget the things which happened this year.

I'm thankful for all the good friends I was able to make and sad for the people I lost. I think this year my heart if it exists or not, if it's with me or you stole it, experienced something very unique. I was both happy and sad in moments unexpected and times I thought would be impossible.

2010 was a whirlwind of things that I didn't really know I wanted. I didn't know I want you, but now I love you. So therefore you're the one I never knew I wanted. ;)

Happy New Year!

Love,
Tata

P.S. I miss you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment