Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finish Today

Recapping everything that happened last September. You fool! Such a procrastinator.

Dear Toh-nee-oh,

Last September was the second month of our relationship. *GASP* And it was so poorly documented that here is my attempt at letting us remember all the ups and downs of the month.

September 1, Wednesday, this was interesting, do you remember? We stayed at home. :) Pistachio ice cream FTW.

September 2, Thursday, no Thursdate. Hahaha, Sad.

September 3, Movie? Train? Your house. Hahaha!

September 4 & September 5, Weekends without you. :( But then the fifth was our monthsary! Happy! :">

September 6, Monday, Morning date ++;

September 7, Tuesday, No you and me, together. :(

September 8, Wednesday, Bbq! Good friends, good food, waiting for everyone to come. Going in and out! Madness!

September 9, Thursday, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you remember love?

September 10, Friday, Love your possums, your DEAD possums, they just don't exist ok?

September 11 & September 12, torture weekends, doing OPS? MKTG? Some sort of assignment.

September 13, Monday, First day of uni. No uni for you. :))

September 14, Tuesday, No class for me, no class for you too. >:))

September 15, Wednesday, Void, what happened? :|

September 16, Thursday, Drama! >:D<

September 17, Friday, Did we have our first fight yesterday? Was it a fight?

September 18 & September 19, First weekend together in the month! :">

Note: Our calendar is empty! Boo! How am I supposed to finish this?

September 20, Monday, No classes for you again! Oh boo!

September 21, Tuesday, I didn't go to class! RAWR, why?

September 22, Wednesday, Test in INFO. Hahahaha! Didn't study. Thank you for waiting for me. 

September 23, Thursday, I have one class, which I attended, woot for me! Then...

September 24, Friday, Acoustic night. *CLAP CLAP*

September 25 & September 26, Weekends chill.

September 27, Monday, Hulu Cat without you! :(

September 28, Tuesday, Desperately trying to finish Ops, spent the morning with you. :D Surprised you with a date. Woke you up too early? Was in your class but wasn't in mine. :))

September 29, Wednesday, Tiring day. :|

September 30, Thursday, I didn't go to uni today, I robbed you of precious hours you could've spent writing your essay. But, I was really happy you were here, with me. I love you.

Love,
Tata

P.S. I want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment